Top 10 Portable Construction Office Suppliers
When it comes to investing in a portable construction office, having access to an experienced and reliable supplier is essential. Not only will they provide quality products at the right price, but they will also be able to offer valuable advice, technical expertise, and resources that can help with any project.
Here are ten of the top portable construction offices suppliers in the US that you should consider for your next job site:
- For over 50 years, WillScot has been providing solutions to their customer’s needs by offering a wide range of quality modular buildings and portable construction offices.
Mobile Modular Portable Storage
- Mobile Modular Portable Storage carries a large selection of portable construction office units, ranging from standard sizes to custom-built models.
- SPS Worldwide ships its products across the United States and Canada.
- Their team of experienced professionals can help find the best solution for any project or budget.
- Williams Scotsman has been providing reliable mobile office solutions for over 50 years.
- Their team of professionals can help you find the perfect mobile office product for your project.
- Mobile Mini offers construction site offices and custom-built portable offices that can be delivered on-site within a few days of ordering.
- Pac-Van specializes in providing construction site offices, mobile units, and other portable buildings.
- They also offer services such as on-site installation, delivery, and setup.
GSA Global Supply
- GSA Global Supply is a government-approved supplier of high-quality portable construction offices for projects of any size or scope.
United Site Services
- United Site Services offers a full range of modular construction offices, storage containers, and restroom trailers to meet the needs of your construction project.
- Container Alliance specializes in selling and renting new and used construction site offices, portable classrooms, and mobile office units.
- WillDor Inc offers custom-built portable construction offices and containers to suit the needs of your project.
- They also provide a variety of services, such as on-site installation and delivery.
No matter what type of portable construction office you need, these experienced suppliers can help you find the perfect solution for your project. With their help, you’ll be able to get the right product at the right price, ensuring that your project runs smoothly and on time.
What Can Portable Construction Offices Be Used For?
Portable construction offices are prefabricated buildings or structures that are designed to be moved to and from different job sites quickly and easily. These offices provide a safe, comfortable, and convenient working environment for on-site personnel as well as a space to store materials and equipment.
Portable construction offices are typically made of metal frames and insulated panels and can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
• On-site office space for project managers and site personnel
• Temporary living quarters for construction workers
• Storage for tools and materials
• Surveying or testing laboratories
• First aid rooms
• Safety offices
• Security offices
• Meeting rooms
Whether you’re in need of an on-site office, a temporary living space, or somewhere to store tools and materials, portable construction offices can provide the perfect solution.
Types of Portable Construction Offices Available
The most important decision when investing in a portable construction office is finding a quality supplier, but second to that decision is the type of portable construction office you need. They come in a variety of types, sizes, and configurations to meet the needs of any construction project. The following are examples of portable construction offices available on the market today:
Traditional Office Trailer
- One of the most popular is the traditional office trailer, which is a prefabricated, self-contained building that is designed to be moved from one job site to another.
- These trailers come in a variety of sizes and configurations and can range from standard models to custom-built units with additional features such as climate control, restroom facilities, and other amenities.
- Another popular option is the storage container.
- These large, steel containers can be configured as offices, living quarters, or storage spaces and are designed to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- They also come in a variety of sizes and configurations and feature locking mechanisms to ensure safety and security.
Mobile Office Unit
- Finally, there is the mobile office unit, which is a smaller portable office designed to provide on-site office space for project managers and other personnel who need to be close to the action.
- These offices are typically fitted with climate control systems and often come with restroom facilities and other amenities.
No matter what type of portable construction office you need, these experienced suppliers can help you find the perfect solution for your project. With their help, you will be able to get the right product at the right price, ensuring that your project runs smoothly and on time.
Cost of Portable Construction Offices
The cost of portable construction offices varies depending on the type and size of the trailer, as well as the additional features it may have. Generally, the cost of these portable construction offices ranges from a few thousand dollars to tens of thousands of dollars, with the more complex and customized units typically costing more.
Traditional Office Trailer
A traditional office trailer generally costs anywhere from $7,000 to $40,000, depending on its size and features.
Storage containers can cost between $3,500 and $20,000.
Mobile Office Unit
A mobile office unit generally costs anywhere from $5,000 to $20,000.
These prices do not include additional features such as climate control systems or restroom facilities, which can add to the overall cost of the portable office. It is important to remember that these prices are approximate, and may vary depending on the supplier and location.
Renting VS Buying a Portable Construction Office
Renting versus buying a portable construction office can be a daunting decision for those who need one for their project. While the cost of purchasing a portable construction office may be intimidating, renting is often the more beneficial and cost-effective choice.
- When deciding to rent or buy a portable construction office, there are several factors to consider. For example, the length of the project, available storage space or need for additional features, and local regulations.
- If the project is short-term, renting may be more practical as it requires no long-term commitment. Additionally, with a rental unit, you do not have to worry about ongoing maintenance costs associated with ownership.
- On the other hand, if the project is long-term or requires additional features such as climate control or restroom facilities, it may be more cost-effective to purchase a portable construction office. Purchasing also gives you more flexibility when it comes to customization and upgrading options.
- Ultimately, the decision to rent or buy should be based on the size and scope of the project and your budget. By assessing these factors, you can determine which option is best for you and your project.
No matter what type of portable construction office you need, it’s important to invest in a quality supplier and understand the various sizes and configurations available. With the right portable construction office for your needs, you can ensure that your materials and personnel are transported safely and efficiently during any project.